Why are we excited about this? Originally, the LiveCode for FileMaker team was focusing on the Android connection, but after feedback from FileMaker groups like PDXFM, they decided to refocus on the native aspect. This move makes the system more robust and more beneficial for the FileMaker community and all mobile users.
How robust and beneficial?
According to the folks at LiveCode, with LCFM Native you’ll be able to:
- Build beautiful, powerful, flexible native apps from your FileMaker layouts
- Synchronize data perfectly as your app goes online and offline
- Deploy to Android, iOS, Windows, Mac and Linux
- Keep your data within FileMaker server or cloud
- Access native objects and the operating system on each device
- Pricing will start from $2
- Full Money Back Guarantee
You can be a part of this becoming a reality by joining the pre-release program. Participation includes things like access to the beta program. That’s not all – LiveCode is also offering a choice between credit towards licensing payment for the final product or layout conversion done by the makers! Make a pledge before Nov. 24, 2017 to take advantage of these great offers.
Want to know more before making a pledge? Join us at the live webinar on Thursday, November 9 at 9 a.m. PST. Register here!