Date: Monday, November 7, 2016 and Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Time: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Event location: AppWorks conference room
Description: FileMaker Pro 15 Advanced Training
Taught by: Matt Navarre
Hosted by: AppWorks
AppWorks’ FileMaker Pro 15 Advanced Training is here! Space is limited, so please sign up now to reserve your spot.
What: This intermediate to advanced two-day intensive training course will be taught by Matt Navarre, founder of AppWorks. Using FileMaker Pro 15 Advanced, Matt will delve deep into all that FileMaker 15 has to offer the intermediate developer that wants to hone his/her skills and for the advanced developer that is looking to stretch his/her knowledge.
Two days of lecture will conclude with an hour or two at the end of class for hands-on assistance with a project you are currently working on, or a project you’d like to get started on.
Materials to be covered in class include
- Focused training on FileMaker Training Series 15 for Intermediate to Advanced developers
- Highlighting what has improved and what is new in FM 15
- An opportunity to pick Matt Navarre’s brain
What to bring to class
- Your own laptop — with FileMaker 15 Advanced installed
- Your own project to work at the end of class (if you have one)
- Any questions or specific problems you’d like to solve in FileMaker
- Your sense of humor